31 August 2010

Bunny Bean Bag Toss

I spend the last few weeks rushing to make a Bean Bag Toss game in time for my rescue's BIG fundraiser (Bunny Hop for Hope 2010).  It was a bit rushed at times as it was not the only task i had on my plate but it was finished with a whopping two days to spare!!

Check out the pictures of it's progress below!

First night I was able to get her sketched out and
get the sky painted!!

Finished the grass and started the sun & tulips.

Close up on the soon to be bunny (nameless at this point!)

Almost done but I wanted to get the holes cut out before
going any further... and that took a few days!

Holes cut!!

The finished bean bag toss!
Introducing Bentley the Bunny!!

Close up on Miss Bentley.


I am really quite proud of how well it turned out.  She's so cute and everyone at the Bunny Hop really seemed to enjoy her!

At the Bunny Hop for Hope 2010!!

At the Bunny Hop for Hope 2010!!




2 comments:

  1. I love Miss Bentley!!! :) Although you really need to teach your nephew that she is a bunny not a bear! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bentley too! Such an amazing job. :) Great pics of her showing off her skills at the Bunny Hop!!

    ReplyDelete