10 August 2010

"Never Forget"


 NEVER FORGET
  
 Forget
 Did you forget?
 Will you forget?
 Have I been forgotten?

 Forgotten
 Will I be forgotten?
 Will I slip away?
 Will I be forgotten?
  
 Something lost
 Slides from consciousness
 Slips from memory
 Only a distance past

 Vast
 Alone and empty
 Waiting for a path
 Waiting for the past
 Waiting for the future

 Future
 Lies in the past
 Lies in memory
 Fading for eternity
  
 Alone
 Waiting for what was
 Waiting for the next day
 That never came

 Do I wait for you?
 I wait for you
 Do you go on?
 I stay behind

 Do I linger?
 I linger
 Stuck in the past
 Only am I past

 Carry on
 You always carry on
 Left behind
 Waiting for before
   
 Before a change
 All is the same
 Faltered in the past
 Always without change

 Will I wait?
 I always wait
 Don’t forget
 I never forget

No comments:

Post a Comment