18 September 2010

"For Me, For You"


FOR ME, FOR YOU

So soft of voice
So warm to the touch
Do I trail off in your presence?
Your breath completes my thoughts
Arms around me
Complete my shell
In your comfort
I fall
In your thoughts
I lie

In your eyes, such loss
In your heart such hope
For me, for you
Never apart
Someday together
Someway
Does that scare you?
Does that tear your
Understanding?
Something so vast
Beyond me, beyond you

So empty
Tipped and spilt
Find the future
In what is now before us
For me, for you



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your poem, and sadly (in a good way), I understand these emotions. Thank you for sharing, and I look forward to more of your writing. Cheers, Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Dave! I am glad you enjoyed it! xxx

    ReplyDelete