22 October 2010

Twitter #Poems - One

Sometimes my mind flies, what I write seems to have no end and goes on for pages. Sometimes it is less, much less but no less satisfying when I look back a few days later to see what my mind has been up to.

Sometimes what I write is 140 characters or less!! More often I am finding myself inspired to write by those that I surround myself with through twitter (and I thank you all for that) and sometimes my twitter page is staring me in the face and it is as good as any scrap of paper when thoughts cross my mind.

On a twitter feed each though is fleeting and lost in a sea of words (140 characters or less!) so quickly...

I thought I would start reposting them here, again, but many more characters at a time!

Cheers!



****

I sought to untangle the webs that I weave
but you were happy to crawl up inside with me.
9 May 2010

***

Your touch, so cruel
My bite, so cruel
Our love, so cruel
So tender, with you...
9 May 2010

***

Torn from loving hands
Cut and bruised your heart
A shattered love affair
Moving on..
15 June 2010

***

Tempted by your coy brown eyes
Tempted by your warm soft thighs
Listen to our starlit cries
22 June 2010

***

I am who I believe I am
Not who I seem to be
Do you know the real me
Or just who you choose to see
27 June 2010

***

I need to make sense
The thoughts in my head
Like a snakes skin
The old must be shed
Make room for the present
Leave the past behind..
29 June 2010

***

Bit my lip
Taste the blood
Against my tongue
Feels good
Knowing I am alive
1 July 2010


****



No comments:

Post a Comment