15 November 2010

Twitter #Poems - Two




****

No flowers
No raindrops
No glistening streams
Just skin
Just bones
Everything in between...
16 July 2010

***

tiny droplets of water flow together and mingle
as they chase my fingers across your skin
19 July 2010

***

My string was #wrappedaroundyourfinger
Your eyes were staring down at me
My world was #wrappedaroundyourfinger
Waiting to begin
26 July 2010

***

Stand, Embrace
The harshness
The rain
She hides
Your tears
From the world
6 September 2010

***

I dirty the floors with my boots
You hold me close & never lose
Each other forever
Passion never dies
26 September 2010

***

Dry eyes
Stare through the sun
My mind
Burns through
Thoughts of you
27 September 2010

***

Red hue
Dripping
The sky bleeds
Beauty and pain
Behold
29 September 2010


****


No comments:

Post a Comment