07 May 2010

Hysteria Face

One night last week I spent the better part of my evening crawling around in the crawl space under our edition. Last weekend was New Moon Rabbit Rescue's annual Garage Sale & Bake Sale. I know I have more stuff than I know what to do with and thought I could find a couple of boxes worth of stuff to add to the growing pile of treasures. I did in fact find A LOT of things I no longer needed or wanted, but to be honest I had other things that motivated me to crawl around cracking my head on the 2 1/2 foot high ceiling... I was looking for this,



The date on this is - 1996. Man, was I proud of this thing, still am actually. When I started making it I had no idea what it would look like but as it sat, waiting to be painted, that's when I decided it would be a perfect tribute to one of my favourite bands - Def Leppard










For anyone unfamiliar with Def Leppard, the 'inspiration' for the painting is from the album cover for Hysteria... hence the name! hahaha!



And for those who have never seen the cover...

|
|
|
\/



Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment