28 May 2010

Naturally Inspired - One

Potential new studio is getting closer to being ready, to being my new hiding spot, my little get away, oasis... Unfortunately right now it is functioning as a "catch all". Some sort of strange vortex is pulling all the junk that has no place or home in to the center of the room which makes it very difficult to prepare or start using my new studio space. Until I have removed all the accumulating junk and find away to permanently seal this vortex I will have to continue waiting to put brush to canvas for the first time in many years...

Until such a time I will share with you a few of my OLD paintings from years ago. These painting have one commonality, the fact that they are all in some way inspired by nature. Please enjoy....

"Riverbed" 2004
Acrylic on Canvas



"Copper Meadow" 2003
Mixed Media on Canvas



"The Forest" 2004
Acrylic on Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment