02 February 2011

Twitter #Poems - Three



****

Our luv runs deep
Though our lust runs deeper
Our eyes whisper madness
Sweet desire
Deep in the darkness 
We hide inside each other
8 October 2010

***

Warm my skin in the sun
Daydreaming
Sun dangles from my eyelashes
13 October 2010

***

Someday our love embrace must separate
But forever we will be bound
Eternity we will find and hold
Again what we once had together
13 October 2010

***

I see the light in your eyes
Reflected back
Across the light in the sky
Your eyes drift to me
14 October 2010

***

What you hold to yourself as the truth
Is not necessarily the truth of another
Though both are seldom wrong
14 October 2010

***

They hold the light in their hands
Understand what it means
Keep it safe, always warm
Hesitant to give it to us
When the time is right
18 October 2010

***

You pull a strand of my hair
From your lips
Feel it brush
Across your neck
As my lips meet yours
18 October 2010


****






No comments:

Post a Comment